Friday 14 December 2012

Paleo Life presents.... MovNat

Ever wonder what MovNat is, really?

I know, I know, it's moving around REALLY SLOWLY, right?  In the woods?  Uh, no, actually, it's not.  It IS a series of movements, though, that are meant to make your body move the way it should move, and those moves can be joined together in a circuit for a workout that will have you seriously sweating.

So this half hour video (don't worry, I know it says its 15 minutes long, then the other one will start, honest!) is all about what Movnat is, what some of the moves are like, and at the end, a workout using them.

Try it, you'll like it!  I'll be incorporating more of these movements into my own workouts for sure!

And thank you Jonathan Randles, for taking the time to teach me.  His website and info is all at the end of the video, if you're in the GTA and interested in having him train you, too...





Thanks for watching Paleo Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment