Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to Basics Day 1

Well, there are no eggs in my house.

Yesterday was a stat holiday, so everything was closed.  No worries, though--it was not so much poor planning on my part as it was complete laissez-faire attitude.  I'd survive.  I'd find something to eat.  Into the freezer I dove at 5:45 this morning, bleary-eyed and in a hurry, and found half of a frozen meatloaf.  Not just any meatloaf, either.  My Offally-Good Meatloaf.  Ground pork and beef liver mixed together.  Good enough.

So, my day in food looked like this:
  • 2 cups coffee with homemade coconut milk and coconut oil coffee creamer
  • breakfast; 1 1/2 slices offal meatloaf with a handfull of grape tomatoes, a splash of salsa, and one very small, slightly underripe pear
  • coffee with homemade coconut milk and coconut oil coffee creamer
  • lunch; big bowl of beef heart stew, 1 cup home made ginger-lemon kombucha, 1 small peach
  • coffee with homemade coconut milk and coconut oil coffee creamer
  • snack; 1 Tbs pureed coconut flakes mixed with 1 tsp coconut oil and 1 tsp almond butter
  • dinner; swedish meatballs, from The Foodie and the Family recipe here, served over mashed cauli
....And as promised, my starting stats (which despite today being my hormone poison day, I will not re-measure for the rest of the month)

Weight: 129.5 lbs
Waist: 27.5"
Hips:  37.5


No comments:

Post a Comment