Thursday 6 September 2012

Back to Basics Day 3

It is again a crazy day.  Believe it or not, I only had time for 2 coffees this morning.  I have such a raging coffee addiction.  Maybe addiction is too strong a word.  I drink it because its warm (and I work in an air-conditioned office) and it keeps me full.  Now, I blame yesterday's headache on eating those orange slices (and not the bottoless black coffee I drank), but today around mid-morning I developed another killer headache and I don' have any idea what caused it.  I wonder how long something that you ate (that you're allergic to) stays in your system?  I know, I know, I should just avoid citrus fruit.  But c'mon, I've given up so much already!  Alright, its no excuse.  But I'm not making any promises.  Next thing you know, you'll be telling me to give up coffee too.  I have tried that.  I don't like not having coffee.  Don't like it one bit.  I miss the warm creaminess.

So my food for the day went like this:
  • 2 mugs coffee with homemade creamer
  • breakfast; 2 hard-boiled eggs with salsa and a half avocado, 1 small peach
  • lunch; leftover roasted chicken thighs and roasted squash, 1 cup home made kombucha and 1 small pear.
  • coffee with creamer
  • dinner; italian beef and green beans

Geez,  cannot for the life of me find here this recipe came from.  I promise to find it and  post it ASAP.  Its delicious.  We make this alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment